Precautions for testing instruments
Issuing time:2018-11-30 15:39
In order to keep the measuring instruments in use in a normal and intact state and ensure the accuracy and reliability of the measurement, the measuring instrument operators should use the measuring instruments and instruments correctly and reasonably, and do a good job in daily maintenance. The correct use and maintenance of measuring instruments and instruments should be carried out as follows.
1. Large-scale instruments:
1. The operator should carry out the necessary technical training, obtain the certificate of employment, be familiar with the instruction manual of the instrument, understand the working performance, the function and usage of the accessories, and operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
2. The operating environment of the instrument such as temperature, humidity, anti-magnetic field, shock-proof, moisture-proof and dust-proof conditions should meet the specified requirements.
Regular maintenance, such as the working surface of the working guide rail should be oiled, the electrical appliances should be powered on regularly, etc., and the anti-rust and anti-mildew measures should be correct.
Except for the professional maintenance personnel of the instrument, no one is allowed to disassemble or adjust the instrument arbitrarily, and the seal of the sealed part must not be damaged, so as not to damage the performance of the instrument.
After the use of the instrument, perform necessary maintenance on the parts that may affect the performance of the instrument, such as hands touching non-painted parts, cut off the working power supply, and make a record of shift handover.
Two, three types of measuring tools
Electromagnetic Flowmeter Ultrasonic Flowmeter Vortex Flowmeter Turbine Flowmeter
1. Calipers include vernier calipers, watch calipers, electronic digital calipers, height calipers, depth calipers and other calipers.
Civilized operation, reasonable use, after use, the caliper should be placed in the tool box, and should not be placed indiscriminately. )f&
2. The caliper can not be used as other tools, such as hitting the workpiece with the head, and using the measuring claw of the caliper as a scribing tool.
3. Before use, the user should wipe off the oil on the measuring surface of the caliper, check whether the function of each part of the caliper is normal and reliable, and whether the "0" position is accurate. When the two measuring surfaces of the measuring claw outside the caliper are closed, there should be no visible white light (visible blue light is allowed).
4. In use, it is not possible to measure the workpiece while the machine tool is still rotating, in order to prevent the measurement personnel from being dangerous and damaging the measuring tool, it should be performed after the workpiece to be measured is static.
5. Use the inner measuring claw of the caliper to measure the workpiece, and cannot measure the inner hole within Ф10mm.
6. Electronic digital calipers should avoid water and other liquid substances infiltrating into the ruler frame, so as not to damage the electronic components.
7. After use, the calipers must be maintained, and the oil stains and iron filings should be wiped off. If the calipers come into contact with water, they should be cleaned with clean gasoline (acetone and alcohol are not allowed), and then apply anti-rust oil on the working surface. Before the caliper is put into the measuring box, a certain gap should be kept between the two measuring surfaces to prevent the measuring surface of the caliper from rusting.
8. When the electronic digital caliper does not use the data outlet, do not remove the port cover, and do not touch the output end with any metal parts, so as not to damage the electronic components.
9. If it is found that the caliper is faulty or the indication value is inaccurate, report it in time and handle it by the factory measurement personnel.
3. Differential components:
1. Micrometers mainly include outer diameter micrometers, inner micrometers, thickness micrometers, etc., as well as micrometer micrometers, lever micrometers, etc.
2. Civilized operation and rational use. After use, the micrometer should be placed in the tool box, and should not be placed indiscriminately.
Do not use the micrometer as other tools, such as hitting the workpiece with the head.
3. Before use, the user should wipe off the oil on the measuring surface, check whether the functions of each part of the micrometer are normal and reliable, and whether the "0" position is accurate.
In use, it is not possible to measure the workpiece while the machine tool is still rotating, in order to prevent the measuring personnel from being dangerous and damaging the measuring tool, and the workpiece to be measured must be measured after it is static.
4. If the differential component has a force measuring device, use the force measuring device to measure the workpiece; when adjusting the measurement range, you should hold the ruler body and rotate the differential cylinder to move the measuring rod to the desired position.
After use, perform necessary maintenance on the micrometer, wipe off oil stains and iron filings. If the measuring surface is in contact with water, it needs to be cleaned with clean gasoline (acetone and alcohol are not used), and then apply anti-rust oil on the working surface. Before the micro-classification measuring tool is put into the measuring tool box, a certain gap should be kept between the two measuring surfaces to prevent the measuring surface from rusting.
If it is found that the micrometer is faulty or the indication value is inaccurate, report it in time and handle it by the factory measurement personnel. ,c) Table measuring tools:
(B-type measuring instruments mainly include dial indicator, lever indicator, inner diameter indicator, dial indicator, etc.
Civilized operation, the watch and accessories should be placed in the tool box after use, and should not be placed indiscriminately.
No lubricating oil should be added to each working part of the meter gauge, so as not to affect the interaction and sensitivity of each working part of the gauge gauge, resulting in inaccurate indications.
Before use, the user should check whether the function of each part is normal and reliable, and whether the "0" bit is accurate. Toggle the measuring rod of the watch lightly, whether the pointer returns to "0" position is stable and unchanged. 4. In use, it is not possible to measure the workpiece while the machine tool is still rotating, in order to prevent the measurement personnel from being dangerous and damaging the measuring tool, and the workpiece to be measured should be measured after it is static.
5. Before measuring, the measuring rod should be compressed by more than 0.3mm, and then re-adjust the "0" position before measuring to eliminate the gear meshing gap and idle stroke.
6. Meters should not be immersed in water or oil. If water or oil is found to enter the meter, they should be cleaned by measuring personnel.
7. If it is found that the meter is faulty or the indication value is inaccurate, report it in time and handle it by the factory measurement personnel. 3. Temperature instrument: 1. The installation site should be dry, ventilated, free of corrosive gas, avoid strong sunlight, and there should be no magnetic field nearby. 2. The graduation numbers of the primary instrument and the secondary instrument should be the same, and the graduation numbers of the compensation wire and the thermocouple should also be the same. The rated value of the AC power supply must be consistent with the rated value of the power supply required by the instrument.
3. After the instrument is installed, use an insulated wire with a diameter of 2~3mm to ground the instrument. At the same time, check whether the power line and the connecting line of the primary instrument are firm and reliable, and whether the connection of the phase line, neutral line and ground wire of the power supply of the instrument is correct. Instruments used for temperature control should be set and checked for correct settings. 4. Always keep the surrounding environment of the instrument and the instrument itself clean.
5. The operation of the instrument should be observed frequently on site. For example, observe whether the indicator light of the instrument is on, and whether the digital display is normal. If it is not normal, check whether the fuse of the instrument is blown and whether the power switch is damaged; whether the DC power supply of the digital display part is normal, and whether the connectors are in good contact. If it cannot be ruled out on site, the measurement personnel should be notified to deal with it.
6. Check whether the display of the instrument has irregular word jumping and record balance failure. If this phenomenon occurs, check whether the measured signal is normal, whether the grounding is good, and whether there is strong magnetic field interference around.
7. If it is found that the control or alarm of the electrical contact of the instrument fails, check whether the set value is normal, and whether the relay and connecting line are in good condition.
8. For instruments used for a long time, the change in sensitivity should be checked. 9. The instrument needs to be maintained and maintained by a special person, and it is strictly forbidden for non-management personnel to tamper with it.