Sterility check isolation systems require a biohazard free environment, usually a positive pressure airtight system. A barrier can be created between the operating area and the operator, providing a controlled environment where the operator can physically intervene, but the biological environment is isolated; numerous custom multi-glove isolators are available that can reduce cleanroom operating costs, And it can ensure the complete sterilization of the entire sample surface and prevent cross-contamination in an airflow environment specially designed for sterility testing.
1. The outer box of stainless steel metal material is 304*1.5mm, the inner cabin is 316L*3mm + toughened glass structure, and the internal environment is dynamic class A;
2. Use gloves for operation, thickened anti-breakage or thin high-touch gloves can be selected;
3. Select H14 grade high efficiency filter and pass the PAO scanning leak detection test;
4. The VHP hydrogen peroxide generator can achieve a spore killing effect of 6-log on the air and exposed surfaces in the isolator;
5. The safe entry and exit of items can be achieved in various ways, such as airlock chambers, transfer cabins with RTP systems, etc.;
6. A built-in socket power supply can be installed in the isolator, and a compressed air connector and a cleaning water connector with a valve can also be installed for water inlet and air intake;
7. The system is equipped with Siemens Logic Controller (PLC) for fully automatic control of pressure and air supply, and has the function of sound and light alarm for pressure loss;
8. Non-metallic materials polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), EPDM rubber (EPDM), silicone The material of the sealing ring is silicone.
Uses: Sterility testing, positive bacteria testing, sampling, weighing, and packaging of highly allergenic and highly active materials, double protection for materials and operators.
平 均 风 速